1. Getting the most out of your products:
Less is more with e.sup sodas!
Don’t use too much, it is not necessary.
- soda.c will become streaky.
- soda.a might leave residue.
2. Keep your cleaning equipment clean:
Having clean equipment is really important to keeping your home clean.
- Handwash your bottle and trigger spray every so often to make sure it is not holding any unwanted germs.
- Regularly put your Cellulose sponge into the washing machine to ensure it can continue to clean.
- Allow cloths to dry in the sun when possible. The sun helps kill nasties that cloths can sometimes hold.
- Hang your cellulose cloths on the dish rack overnight to dry them out and then store under your sink.
- Disinfect your cloths by putting them (damp/wet) in the microwave on high heat.
3. Saving time - let the products work for you:
- Rinse items you are loading in the dishwasher in a sink of warm water rather than running tap. It is amazing how much water you use when rinsing with a running tap.
- Whilst your sink is filling with soda.d warm water, spray your stove top, oven or surfaces around your stove top with soda.a all-purpose. This gives soda.a the chance to lift any grime whilst you are washing your dishes.
- Now you can get into the washing up. If there are any items that need soaking leave those for a moment while you then wipe down your already sprayed stove top or oven using your All-purpose Bio Cloth. Using this cloth will keep your dish cloth clean for your dishes. Once wiping is complete your soaked dishes can be finished.
Starting with the cleanest items first to get into the washing up. If there are any items that need soaking leave those for a moment while you then wipe down your already sprayed stove top or oven. Once wiping is complete your soaked dishes can be finished.
- Finishing off with soda.c clear as glass, so you can leave all your shiny surfaces streak free.
Always use gloves if possible. If you don’t use gloves make sure you have your favourite hand cream available. Dish washing detergents (of any type) are designed to breakdown oils, which will also apply to the natural oils in your skin.